2012年5月13日星期日

Nice One Shoulder Wedding Dress in White Color

A week ago was my wedding day. I felt like I am the prettiest woman in my wedding. I looked like a royal in the bridal gown that I purchased from Auva. I was given so many admiring comments from my guests, family and friends. My husband could not even take off his eyes from me. Also, after receiving some pictures, I can sincerely say that the gown is really amazing. It was far beautiful than the ones posted on the website. Of all the cheap wedding dresses at Auva, this dress stood out for me. Apart from the fact that the gown is very fashionable, the service is excellent too. The interface itself is a great help already. It features some ideas on how to find the perfect bridal gown as well as the right manner of measuring the body. The package arrived on time and the dress was given to me with care. Good service provided. Thanks

没有评论:

发表评论